Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by The Texican (Pappy) from Pappy's Balderdash - My first meme for Prairie Visions!

"Here are the rules:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your Summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to."


This is the hardest meme for me to do. I could tell you 7 genres of music I'm listening to easier than 7 songs.
I listen to Big Band from the 30s an 40s, country both old and new, classic rock, new age, classical, jazz, blues...
Every summer has several new songs that get caught in my head, usually country, and those songs will forever remind me of that summer... so, here are 7 of those songs from this summer that I really like...

"All Summer Long"
Kid Rock

"Last Name"
Carrie Underwood

"Gunpowder & Lead"
Miranda Lambert

"Good Time"
Allan Jackson

"I'm still a guy"
Brad Paisley

"All I want to do"
Sugarland

"I Can Sleep When I'm Dead"
Jason Michael Carroll

Probably the hardest part is tagging 7 people!
I'm going to chicken out and "cheat"... anyone reading this that wants to do this, leave me a comment with your link and I'll check out your list!

3 comments:

Pappy said...

Thank you for playing. I recognized two of your listed songs. I guess I'll have to look up the rest. I'm a big Alan Jackson fan. Pappy

Anita said...

I hope you know "I'm still a guy", because I think you'd enjoy it... lol

I listen to a lot of radio, so all the new summer songs get stuck in my head... lol

Rosebud said...

I'm going to compile my list now. I homeschooled for 18 years. I enjoyed it so much. Neat to read your profile and see that you homeschool.
Yeah, well, alot of Christian folks get so busy building the kingdom that they forget the king. They find fault with me sometimes too. Still, I'm seeking God in my own way, I guess you could say.
Oh, I love the music on your blog. Great bluegrass.

Blog Archive